Reminder: October is Respect Life Month
Here are ways you can get involved during the rest of this Respect Life Month:
~ As you know, 40 Days for Life is underway, and it is the month of the Holy Rosary and Respect Life Month! What a perfect opportunity to join our good shepherd in prayer for lives at risk.
- Remember, you can sign up to stand up at prayforlife.org.
~Bishop Burbidge will be marking Respect Life Month in special ways. Please spread the word.
- All are invited to pray the rosary with Bishop Burbidge on Saturday, October 24 at 8 a.m. at the abortion facility at 900 S. Washington Street, Falls Church, VA 22046:
- The Monthly Holy Hour for healing and conversion within families on Tuesday, October 20 at 7:30pm at St. Leo the Great in Fairfax. This will be livestreamed, too: https://www.arlingtondiocese.org/family-life/praise-and-worship-holy-hour-with-bishop-burbidge/
- Please join Bishop Burbidge as he leads a rosary at 8am on Saturday, October 24 at the Falls Church abortion facility. (900 S. Washington Street, Falls Church 22046.)
Good resources available here, too:
1. For the Pro Life Pledge from VSHL, Virginia Society for Human Life.
2. For signing opposition to the Right to abortion Amendment (VIRGINIA) from VSHL
3. https://iwopf.org - This link takes you to the International Prayer and Fasting Conference, October 12 - 20th (Started today; Mass with Bishop Strickland @1PM, Chaplet of Divine Mercy @3PM) Rainy Columbus Holiday: indoor exercise for your soul.
Here's the schedule so you can choose when to tune in.
5. From our Diocesan Project Rachel office:
Spiritual Bouquets Needed - Offering Spiritual Acts of Mercy for Those Hurting from Abortion:
Abortion leaves living wounded in its wake. Would you consider offering a Spiritual Bouquet in English and/or Spanish on behalf of the women attending our Day of Prayer for Women on Saturday, October 17, 2020? Spiritual Bouquets &/or Letters of Encouragement may be submitted online or via email up to 2 days prior to the retreat. For more information please visit our website or call (703) 841-2504 or https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RFXSJ56.