The next Extraordinary Form Latin Mass will be held in the Church on April 16th at 7:00 p.m. Fr. Peter McShurley will be the celebrant.
It is a great blessing to celebrate the Traditional Latin Mass at St. Agnes and be immersed in the tradition of the Church. Typically our First Friday and Feast day Masses will be Sung Masses. We will celebrate the Traditional Latin Mass at St. Agnes every First Friday of the month as well as select feast days throughout the year. If it is not possible to celebrate on the First Friday of the month we will substitute a later Friday.
The next Latin Masses are as follows:
- Friday, March 5th at 7:30 p.m. Votive Mass – Most Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Friday, March 19th at 7:30 p.m. Solemnity of St. Joseph
- Friday, April 16th at 7:00 p.m. Votive Mass – Our Lady of Perpetual Help
- Friday, May 7th at 7:00 p.m. Votive Mass – Most Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Friday, June 11th at 7:00 p.m. Solemnity of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus
Check back here for updates and information about our Latin Masses and we hope to see you in the pews!