As each one has received a gift, use it serve one another as good stewards of God’s varied grace. (1 PT 4:10)
“Whoever sows sparingly will reap sparingly and whoever sows bountifully will reap bountifully. Each must do as already determined, without sadness or compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” 2 Corinthians 9:6-7
Giving Opportunities Overview
We are happy to announce Faith Direct as a tool available for many giving options, allowing your donation to reach us even when you cannot. New users, enroll here. Returning users, update your giving preferences by logging into your account here.
- Make a One-Time or Recurring Gift to the Parish via Faith Direct.
- Weekly Parish Offerings support local parish operations, apostolates and missions.
- Collection options include using parish-provided envelopes or donating electronically via Faith Direct.
- Donate to our parish’s Capital Campaign, Restoring Our Legacy which supports much needed renovations to our church, convent and school. Click here for more information, including ways to give.
- See a list of our planned second collections supporting specific world-wide ministries.
- The Bishop’s Lenten Appeal supports diocesan ministries, parishes, seminaries and schools.
Other & Long-term Giving
- Planned Giving – You can also include Saint Agnes Church or Saint Agnes Catholic School in Your Will or Trust
- Sample Gift Language for Unrestricted Bequest – St. Agnes Church or St. Agnes School: I give, devise and bequeath to the Most Reverend Michael F. Burbidge, Bishop of the Catholic Diocese of Arlington, or his Successors in Office, at the Catholic Diocese of Arlington (Tax ID#54-0967542), 200 N. Glebe Road, Suite 811, Arlington, Virginia 22203 the amount of [insert specific amount, residual or percentage of estate] to benefit Saint Agnes Catholic Church [or Saint Agnes School] , 1910 North Randolph Street, Arlington, Virginia 22207-3046. These funds are to be used at the discretion of the (pastor or principal) and/or where the need is greatest.
- Gifts of Stock – You may make a gift of stock as a donation to our parish or our diocese. In exchange for a gift of long-term, appreciated securities (stock), you can receive an income tax deduction and avoid capital gains taxes on stock appreciation. Please ensure that you include where you would like your donation to go and for what purpose (i.e. to St. Agnes Parish for general donation). Contact 703-841-2545 or see visit the Arlington Diocese website.
For more information on how you can support Saint Agnes, please contact:
Vitoria Vargas, Business Manager