First of all, we are so glad you are here!
If you haven’t officially registered yet with the parish, please complete the Parish Registration Form and you will then be able to receive all news and information about Saint Agnes and our faith family.
Great Events for Newcomers!
We hope to begin hosting these events once again as society opens up.
- Monthly Coffee & Donuts – Once a month during the school year, an organization or ministry from Saint Agnes hosts Coffee & Donuts in the Parish Hall following the 9:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. Sunday morning masses.
- Lenten Soup Suppers and Fish Frys are fun, family-style gatherings where people chat over dinner.
- Our Annual Parish Picnic is usually held in September. (In recent years, the Knights of Columbus have hosted it at their Columbus Club House on Little Falls Road in Arington.) Our parish picnics include bouncy houses, games, an ice cream truck, a beer truck, and parish provided BBQ for all parishioners to enjoy.
- Our Sodality of Celebrations are large parish-wide celebrations on various Feast Days throughout the year. Join us at our next one!
A parish that prays together grows together
In addition to the Mass, we Catholics have many rich devotions and traditions to enliven and nurture our faith. Novenas are one such devotion! Saint Agnes prays six (6) novenas together as a parish family.
Novenas are prayers said each day for nine (9) days. The ninth and final day of the novena usually celebrates that particular saint’s feast day or is a vigil of a liturgical event such as Pentecost or Christmas. They are great ways to pray along with the saints and see our Lord through a different set of eyes.
You’ll get daily reminder emails to pray during each of the following Novenas:
- St Agnes (January 13 – January 21)
- St. Joseph (March 11 – March 19)
- Pentecost/Confirmation Novena (said 9 days before Pentecost*, & Confirmation) *Date varies per year.
- Assumption of the Blessed Virgin (August 7 – August 15)
- St. Therese of the Child Jesus (September 23 – October 1)
- Immaculate Conception (November 30 – December 8)